[Building Sakai] Samigo deleted tests aren't deleted in Gradebook (in 2.5.3)

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 8 12:24:47 PDT 2010

Hi Daniel,

Please try following query:

update gb_gradable_object_t set removed = 1 where external_app_name = 'Tests
& Quizzes' and external_id in (:published_assessment_id_1,
:published_assessment_id_2, ...)

As I am not an expert in Gradebook, please test the query in your QA
instance first. And let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks,
Karen