[Building Sakai] Sakai on Weblogic

Dave Ross dave.ross at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 05:35:30 PDT 2010

I will echo John's thoughts 100%. We ported Sakai to MSSQL I think
around Sakai 1.5. We never went into production with it, because we
quickly realized it would significantly limit our ability to upgrade
and/or take community patches which were only Q/A'd against Oracle and
MySQL. Thus we bit the bullet and learned how to support a MySQL
environment, and to date we have been very happy with that decision.

-Dave