[Building Sakai] iCal subscription in Sakai Schedule tool

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Apr 1 11:04:41 PDT 2010

Here is a semi-post on how to set this up from the mailing list a few months
ago:

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2009-September/003819.html

I have the feature currently enabled on *
http://qa6-us.sakaiproject.org/portal/*

Just create a new user and create a project or course site and add schedule.

You can either use the properties in Nuno's message to enable
import specifically or use "ical.experimental=true" to enable all ical
experimental features (import and export).

The site also has to have the " calendar.import" function for the specific
site or have in the template for that type/role for that option to appear,
if you want it for all sites. (It's not enabled by default, though I have it
in the project/course template on QA6)

-Matthew