[Building Sakai] Sferyx editor

george.ivanitskiy at rsmart.com george.ivanitskiy at rsmart.com
Wed Sep 30 09:58:52 PDT 2009

Thank you Vivie.
I was looking on http://www.sferyx.com/htmleditorapplet/sakai-sferyx-integration-manual.htm but I can't find attached files in article. " ...2) To replace the FCKEditor with the Sferyx HTMLEditor Applet you will need simply to replace the editor folder into the running instance of Sakai with the files here attached. ..."

We actually have sferyx editor integrated in the melete tool, but we can't use Equation Editor. Sferyx generate images for each Equation character, and I think way how this image store and access in sakai need to be resolve. Currently when we try save equation in melete we get "Alert: Upload attempt has failed...". So I try find if any one have more success with sferyx integration.

George Ivanitskiy.