[Building Sakai] Hiding unused accounts

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:31:23 PDT 2009

Hi Will,

It should be pretty trivial to mark a user account as locked and prevent
logins/visibility. In fact:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16499

This would require a few code changes to the user object and a few of
the UserDirectoryService methods to filter out the locked accounts.

Are all of your accounts internal to Sakai? If so you'd need this mod.
If you had an LDAP integration you could possibly filter the accounts at
the LDAP level.

cheers,

Steve Swinsburg
Systems Developer