[Building Sakai] News Title and News URL - Changing the values

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Sep 29 14:09:52 PDT 2009

Brooke:

Ideally, one can concatenate several config parameters with following
format:

wsetup.config.tool.attribute_sakai.news=channel-url,other_property
wsetup.config.tool.attribute.default_sakai.news=http://
www.sakaiproject.org/news-rss-feed,DEFAULT_PROPERTY_VALUE

However, Title is different from normal attribute/property settings
and maybe should require a separate entry inside sakai.properties,
e.g. wsetup.config.tool.defaultTitle_sakai.news.

I will make a jira for this.

Thanks,

- Zhen