[Building Sakai] Time-out warning

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Sep 24 12:05:45 PDT 2009

Correct, both of the properties that John mentioned are needed, and it
should be documented somewhere easier to find. I did test it out quite a bit
on a standard sakai install and it does work reliably. I believe the
standard sakai session timeout is 60 minutes.

You can alter the default session time if you desired with:
inactiveInterval at org.sakaiproject.tool.api.SessionManager=<seconds>

See comments for testing on the related SAK (SAK-16162) if you're
interested. I guess there were some reported problems with customized skins
which I haven't looked at. It was working fine with our customizations, but
we currently don't have this feature enabled at Michigan.

-Matthew