[Building Sakai] Time-out warning

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 24 11:14:34 PDT 2009

FYI, the actual Jiras for this issues are:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-13987
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-8152

There is a Confluence page on this issue under the 2.6 Release
Management section:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Session+Time-Out+Alert

Unfortunately, it does not appear that the main 2.6 Release page is
updated with reference to this new feature nor is the sakai.properties
file in reference 2-6-x branch, so that's why this feature may be missed
by deployers of Sakai 2.6.

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services