[Building Sakai] Maven 2.2.1

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Wed Sep 23 10:08:18 PDT 2009

running without a problem
On 09/22/2009 11:05 PM, Bristow, Paul wrote:

> Works ok for me on k2. I’m also using java 6 which avoided a windows
> jvm bug k2 was hitting.
>
> I’ve built sakai 2 trunk with 2.2.1 but haven’t actually run the build
> yet. (I think there’s supposed to be java 6 issues with sakai 2?)
>
> My current setup is:
>
> P:\>mvn -v
>
> Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-07 05:16:01+1000)
>
> Java version: 1.6.0_16
>
> Java home: D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16\jre
>
> Default locale: en_AU, platform encoding: Cp1252
>
> OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"
>
> My MAVEN_OPTS are -Xms256m -Xmx768m -XX:PermSize=64m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

> Paul Bristow
> Applications Architect
> Division of Information Technology
> Charles Sturt University
> Ph: 02 6051 9959
> Fax: 02 6051 9919
> pbristow at csu.edu.au
> www.csu.edu.au
>
> YOU MUST READ THIS NOTICE
>
> This email has been sent by Charles Sturt University (ABN 83 878 708
> 551). This email
> (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of
> the addressee(s)
> only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must not
> copy,
> distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to
> anyone. Any
> confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery
> to you. The
> views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Charles
> Sturt University.
> It is very important that before opening any attachments to this email
> you check them
> for viruses and defects. CSU does not accept liability for any
> corruption or viruses
> or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission.
> Email
> communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering,
> which could result
> in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read by
> its intended
> recipient at CSU. Please tell us if you have concerns about this
> automatic filtering.
> The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas
> Students (CRICOS)
> Provider Number is 00005F (NSW), 025973E (QLD), and 01947G (VIC) for
> Charles Sturt
> University.

Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Infromation Technology
6100 Main St MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson