[Building Sakai] Membership of copied site

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Sep 23 06:57:03 PDT 2009

Branden:

I agree. It is a kernel change.

And I think ideally we should have different choices for copying
sites, e.g. deep copy (exact duplication, including all attributes
and properties, even bring over added site members) or customized
copy (only basic site attributes, the tool list (with or without tool
content), no provider ids, etc)

Ideas?

Thanks,

- Zhen