[Building Sakai] JLDAP issue

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Sep 22 08:18:27 PDT 2009

Am Khan a écrit :
 > Since no one replied to my earlier email, here it is again.  I am
using JLDAP for active directory integration and having some issues.

 >    1. I have auto bound set to true and provided an user id /password
 >    2. I can login and sometimes I get an error.  When I get an error,
 >       refreshing the page resolves the problem.
 >
 > What I found is even though maxResults is set to 1,
searchResults.hasMore() returns true after the first match. Since there
is only one result, 2^nd time in the loop searchResults.next() throws
exception.

 > *JLDAPDirectoryProvider.searchDirectory(…)*
 >
 > *…***
 >
 > *while* ( searchResults.hasMore() ) {
 >
 >       LDAPEntry entry = searchResults.next();
 >
 >       Object mappedResult = mapper.mapLdapEntry(entry, ++resultCnt);
 >
 >       *if* ( mappedResult == *null* ) {
 >
 >             *continue*;
 >
 >       }
 >
 > mappedResults.add(mappedResult);
 >
 > }

The code you're showing does not do what you're saying as far as I can tell.

 >    3. 2.6.x trying to validate user on the pre-login page, Am I missing
 >       any configuration?
 >

 > Thanks and regards
 >
 > ak

You should try to get as much as you can from the thread starting at
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2009-August/002944.html
and come back to us with more details about the problems you're having.

Regards

jfl