[Building Sakai] Moodle export/import suitability for Sakai 3

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Wed Sep 16 23:00:51 PDT 2009

There is a portfolio/moodle related idea here that may not have
anything to do with what are thinking about....but I'll mention it
anyway.

I learned at a recent MoodleMoot that the next version of Moodle will
have some provision for allowing normal users to export their own
course data (at different layers of granularity) to some "other"
system (OSP is mentioned amongst others).
http://docs.moodle.org/en/Development:Portfolio_API

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA