[Building Sakai] polling tool character limit bug?

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:51:38 PDT 2009

Has anyone run across a character limit in the polling tool?  If we
use the first message  in the P.S. it works.  However if we use the
second one in the P.S. we get the following cryptic error:

[Message for key GeneralActionError not found]

Cheers,

Luke

PS:

First message. (This one works):

Question: Are you aware of anyone storing WSU data in clouds?

Additional: We are interested in the extent to which employees are
using "clouds" for WSU data storage. An example of "cloud" computing
is using a service like Google Docs @ Work.

Second message.  (This one does not):

Question: Are you aware of anyone in your area storing WSU data in "clouds"?

Additional Instructions: With new services provided off-campus,
concerns about storing data in "clouds" have arisen.  We are