[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] In Resources tool, when some folder has non-English name, items in it don't open

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Sep 8 12:53:04 PDT 2009

Nikolay,

    I'm moving this conversation to the dev list, as Josh had
suggested. Can you verify that you're not falling victim to any of the
"common utf-8 problems" listed at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/FYDbAQ
  ? Also, I believe you're running Sakai 2.6.0 -- but can you confirm
that as well?

Thanks,
- Beth