[Building Sakai] Mneme + Melete + Sakai 2.6

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 06:16:24 PDT 2009

Gerwood,

That dependecy been rolled into the kernel-util package for K1. Can
you check the poms and see what type of dependencies Melete/Mneme is
looking for? If its the sakai-xxx deps they need to change to to K1
deps for 2.6+

You can replace all sakai-xxx dependencies with the three K1 deps:

<dependencies>
		        <dependency>
		            <groupId>org.sakaiproject.kernel</groupId>
		            <artifactId>sakai-kernel-api</artifactId>
		        </dependency>
		        <dependency>
		            <groupId>org.sakaiproject.kernel</groupId>
		            <artifactId>sakai-component-manager</artifactId>
		        </dependency>
		        <dependency>
             		<groupId>org.sakaiproject.kernel</groupId>
             		<artifactId>sakai-kernel-util</artifactId>
         		</dependency>
</dependencies>
cheers,
Steve