[Building Sakai] Site Info Name Filter

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 04:49:23 PDT 2009

I think that will involve modifying the Site Manager even more.  Things
like filtering and column sort require additional code and I don't think
there is any quick support lying around (though I could be wrong).  The
UI is done with Velocity, which uses a template oriented approach backed
by code (beans).  If you are not familiar with it, you might read up on
it a bit first, though there are plenty of examples in Sakai.  Velocity
is good news - JSF would have been worse.

- Mark Norton