[Building Sakai] building nightly - kernel snapshot version issues

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 29 15:37:33 PDT 2009

That all sounds good Anthony (although I am still left wondering what pure-poms is...) - thanks!  What I was really asking was if there was some versioning scheme that would make this connection less fragile while still appeasing the maven deities.  Thanks, L  :)

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist