[Building Sakai] joining a site from within the site itself

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 05:41:22 PDT 2009

Hi Adam,

Haven't implemented but it wouldn't be too difficult to do via
EntityBroker. A custom entity could be made in the Site provider that
maps to the /direct/site/<siteid>/join space... create a link and if
the site if joinable, they are added. This would be a good one for the
core EB providers, as it ties in directly with the joinable attribute
of the Site API.

cheers,
Steve