[Building Sakai] manage group with the new role problem in siteinfo (sakai 2.6)

Kara Stiles kara.stiles at rsmart.com
Wed Oct 28 09:59:11 PDT 2009

Sounds like you need to add the Taa role to your !group.template, !group.template.course or !group.template.project realm (and to the group realms for the groups you already created).

In order for a user to participate in a group, they must have a role in the site realm that matches an existing role in the group realm.

See here for more info.  It's a work in progress.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Groups+vs.+Sections

Kara Stiles
Senior Functional Consultant
rSmart