[Building Sakai] Development enviroment setup

Miguel-Angel Guillén Navarro maguillen at pdi.ucam.edu
Wed Oct 28 08:46:46 PDT 2009

nothing :(

Before I do "Project->Clean" I get errors like these:
Project 'rwiki-api' is missing required Java project: 'entity-api'
Project 'rwiki-impl' is missing required Java project: 'alias-api'
After, those and like these:
In the class: org.sakaiproject.util.EntityProvider -> The import
org.sakaiproject.calendar.api.Calendar cannot be resolved
In the class: org.sakaiproject.announcement.cover.AnnouncementService -> The
import org.sakaiproject.announcement.api.AnnouncementMessage cannot be
resolved

The steps that I've followed are:

mvn eclipse:clean
mvn eclipse:eclipse
mvn eclipse:m2eclipse
File -> Import -> Existing Projects into Workspace

Project -> Clean
Select *Clean all project
*Check *Start a build immediately*
Click *OK*