[Building Sakai] Site Stats Install

Paul Dagnall dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu
Wed Oct 28 07:48:15 PDT 2009

Hi
I am trying to install the latest 2.x Site Stats tool in 2.6.x by following
the Installation Guide on Confluence. I received the following error when
starting Tomcat for the first time. Any ideas on what I've done wrong or
things I should check?

2009-10-28 08:31:26,435 ERROR main
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.event.FileEventRegistry - init(): - trouble
org/sakaiproject/sitestats/config/toolEventsDef.xml
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/beanutils/DynaProperty
    at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.addBeanPropertySetter(Digester.java:1731)
    at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.parser.DigesterUtil.configureToolEventsDefDigester(DigesterUtil.java:31)
    at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.parser.DigesterUtil.parseToolEventsDefinition(DigesterUtil.java:69)
    at
org.sakaiproject.sitestats.impl.event.FileEventRegistry.loadEventRegistryFile(FileEventRegistry.java:122)

Thank you for your time.

--
Paul Dagnall
Web Developer