[Building Sakai] Development enviroment setup

Miguel-Angel Guillén Navarro maguillen at pdi.ucam.edu
Tue Oct 27 09:30:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the development environment by following the steps
listed in
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough

All steps well until we got to step 17.G (Build projects). Upon completion
of the process I get a bunch of errors like "this package does not match
this one." For example, the draft samigo in class com.corejsf.UploadFilter
tells me "package com.corejsf," does not correspond to "package
java.com.corejsf" (which seems to be the expected eclipse). It's as if
expecting some projects were inside the package java. (originalPackageName)

Someone has followed the tutorial to set up your development environment?
has done well?

Another option is to download the sources directly from eclipse with
subclipse. But then the projects appear as folders within a single project
and that's not what makes the tutorial.

I'm trying to version 2.6.0 (...org/tags/2.6.0)

Regards,

----
Miguel Ángel Guillén