[Building Sakai] ASN_MA_ITEM_T constraint - Assignments

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Oct 23 05:21:08 PDT 2009

This bug is fixed in 2.6.1 in SAK-16668
(http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16668). Both model answer and
private notes was increased in size. The database conversion just
converted these fields to text. You'd also have to increase the length
in the hibernate xml (AssignmentSupplementItem.hbm.xml) if you
increase the size of a column. The default for the string type (and
why the bug existed) is 255.

-Matthew