[Building Sakai] ASN_MA_ITEM_T constraint - Assignments

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Oct 23 03:01:12 PDT 2009

                Dear devs,

                We have found that ASN_MA_ITEM_T has a text field of only 255 characters long.  For us this is very short and we have enlarged it to 3000.
ALTER TABLE ASN_MA_ITEM_T MODIFY (text VARCHAR2(3000));
                The problem is that if you enter more than the limit when introducing a model answer, it is never save without notifying it to the user. In fact, the user only sees that the assignment cannot be saved.

                Hope this helps.

                David