[Building Sakai] Test and Quizzes in 2.5.0: Comment sometimes disappearing

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 22 10:03:09 PDT 2009

Hi Jonas,

I tried to reproduce your issue, but, as you said, this is hard to
reproduce. The only thing I can think of is multiple windows/tabs issue. Do
you use multiple windows/tabs at the same time?

You can send me the screen shots and logs. I will take a look and see if I
can find anything from them.

Thanks,
Karen