[Building Sakai] Subversion upgrade - downtime needed

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:50:22 PDT 2009

Now that we have made it through svn testing successfully (i.e. all reported issues have been addressed), I would like to schedule the necessary downtime to migrate to the new svn server.

On this coming Tuesday, October 27th, the svn server will be unavailable from approximately 08:00 EDT (GMT-05:00) until 17:00 EDT.  While the migration may not require the entire day, we should plan on it.  If everything goes as planned, the outage will be approximately four hours.

The list will be notified once the migration is complete.  Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist