[Building Sakai] Are you Waving? (via Google)

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Wed Oct 21 11:18:38 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

In an effort to find out who's on Google Wave and start trying this
technology out within the Sakai Community, I have created a new public
Wave.
Here's the URL: http://bit.ly/3dHiUO
Please enter your name, affiliation, and Google Wave address in
alphabetical order.

Once we have a list, perhaps we can begin trying to collaboratively
construct a document (maybe some Sakai 3 brainstorming) and see if
this is a kind of technology that we're interested in adopting in the
future (either Google's version or our own).

Not Waving yet? Request an invitation from Google here: http://wave.google.com

Thanks, Steve

Steven Lonn, Ph.D.  -  Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Usability, Support, and Evaluation (USE) Lab, Part of the CTools /
Sakai Team
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan
Ph: (734) 615-4333	AIM: simchasl	MSN: stevelonn(at)hotmail.com