[Building Sakai] Browser support for Sakai 3?

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 21 09:16:05 PDT 2009

FYI - Historically we have declared which browsers were used in QA testing - not which browsers are supported.  It is a bit of hair splitting, but a worthwhile distinction. Generally, as a community we try to fix browser related bugs when they are submitted. But from a QA perspective, there is a real bandwidth limitation and we tend to focus on the most popular browsers.  Hence, all we can really ask is which browsers are we going to use when QA testing Sakai 3?  Best, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist