[Building Sakai] Authorization of new tools

Hui Jin hj2168 at columbia.edu
Mon Oct 19 12:10:18 PDT 2009

The magic worked.

Thank you,

Hui

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Swinsburg [mailto:steve.swinsburg at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 5:52 PM
To: Hui Jin
Cc: Jon Gorrono; sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Authorization of new tools

Hi Hui,

Have a look in the Admin Realms tool, find a site and add the new
function to a role in a site. See if any records are created then.

cheers,
Steve

On 17/10/2009, at 12:56 AM, Hui Jin wrote:

> I have tried both FunctionManager and the <function> tag in my xml
> file. But the it doesn't create any record in SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION
> table. I can see my function is registered with the FunctionManager.
> What it does is that put the function in the list
> m_registeredFunctions. Did I miss anything?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hui

>>> realm. But I couldn't find a tool to insert the tool function into
>>> SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION. It's not good doing this manually. Can

https{www.thawte.com/cgi/personal/wot/directory.exe?node=312