[Building Sakai] Tests and Quizzes Copy Shared Pool

Jon Higham J.Higham at hull.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 04:06:37 PDT 2009

I did this:

User A creates pool PA

User A shares pool PA with user B

User B creates pool PB

User B selects copy under PA in the top Question Pools screen

User B checks their own pool PB to copy to and selects Copy button

Pool PB now just has a extra subpool in pool PB, which doesn't appear on
the list of subpool so cannot be deleted

However, I can copy questions from pool PA into pool PB individually.

I'd be grateful if you could try and get back to me.

Thanks

Jon