[Building Sakai] Cafe trunk status

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Sat Oct 17 03:10:40 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Seems some of the changes I made the other night to the cafe checkout
went AWOL (trouble with late night work)

I have made several updates including deploying the CM api to shared in
both the cafe builds and the frameweork build as several tools (realms,
site-manage) require it.

Note: if your using the cafe check out please also use the -Pcafe
profile. If you don't you will get a slightly beefier build (full
commons, edu-services and search). I'm investigating ways round this
that are compatible with both the checkout and profile method of building.

Regards

David