[Building Sakai] Cafe trunk checkout is broken

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Wed Oct 14 09:17:29 PDT 2009

Hi Aaron,

Site-manage definatly depends on the cm-api, whether this is runtime or
only compilation I'm checking. I don't need to tell you that there are
many bad dependencies in Sakai :-) I'm hoping that this refactoring will
a) alert tool developers to what their depending on b) if there are bad
dependencies at least you can easily put a combination together with
only the services and not the tool implementations too.

Unfortunately its way past our capacity to fix every tool in the build :-)