[Building Sakai] User properties missing

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 14 05:04:36 PDT 2009

User properties are used.  Since your properties are being saved
sometimes, the basic mechanism is working.  Some debugging is likely
needed.  Do you have a case that causes this problem to happen
consistently?  At the very least, you might want to create a Jira entry
for this problem.

- Mark Norton