[Building Sakai] New Stuff: Sash 0.1.2

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Mon Oct 12 20:11:43 PDT 2009

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm happy to tag Sash 0.1.2.

Major Changes include:

- Upgrade to Jython 2.5.1 from 2.2.1.  Tons of new language features
such as generators, etc.  Way better for support tons of libraries and
much more of the standard library.  Django, httplib2, pyparsing, and
most things runs fine on Jython these days.
- Removed support for Clojure, which really didn't work.  We'll have to
work on getting at least one Scheme or Lisp dialect available soon.

This has been tested on Sakai 2.6.x. Though it should work on Sakai
2.4.x or higher as long as you have the Sakai Maven 2 plugin installed
and use Maven 2 to compile.  It should pull all it's dependencies from
online so you don't need to put it in full Sakai source tree if you
don't want to.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/sakaiscript/sash/tags/sash-0.1.2/

See the top level README.

Scriptable Cheers,