[Building Sakai] Course Number Format

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Oct 13 16:50:25 PDT 2009

You can take a look at
/site-manage/trunk/site-manage-impl/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/sitemanage/impl/SectionFieldProviderImpl.java,
where you can find defintions of course field and field width there. You
can either customize this code or write your own SectionFieldProviderImpl.

It starts from "CM-47 -- Added new API for finding CM eids from arbitrary
fields in the UI (similar to legacy CM provider)". However, the original
CM-47 doesn't seem to be accessible anymore.

Thanks,

- Zhen