[Building Sakai] control list of site types

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Sun Oct 11 17:26:27 PDT 2009

This page is probably relevant to this question:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11479
More complete info:
http://www.unicon.net/node/1000

Also in 2.6, there was a new permission (site.add.course) added that
allow you to restrict course creation based on a realm role.
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-12324

Portfolio is defined as a default unless removed from the xml/property
though and no way to adjust this, though there is an open jira related
to that too.
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16769

-Matthew