[Building Sakai] repetetion of tool for a course site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 03:36:44 PDT 2009

Hi Gimmi,

There are only a few tools that support this, because most associate
their data on a per site basis, so even if you add multiples of the
same tool to one site you get the same info in both.

Best bet would be to organise the information contained within the
tools and or set permissions based on groups etc.

cheers,
Steve