[Building Sakai] [Jira Admins] Git plugin for JIRA

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 9 15:17:43 PDT 2009

Looks like you have to have a local clone of the git repository on the same
machine that hosts jira... the 'repo root' field is the path to that
clone.... I wonder if the plugin handles the pulling, too.

I'm still waiting for our JIRA to get equipped with the plugin so we can
experiment locally.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Pete Peterson <plpeterson at ucdavis.edu>wrote:

>  Greetings,
>

> We installed the GIT plugin a few days ago, but I believe it needs to be
> setup and configured. Below is the sreen shot of the configuration options.
> I am not the expert on how this should be done, so I am looking for your
> guidance on what needs to be added here.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Pete

Jon Gorrono
PGP Key: 0x5434509D - http{
pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x5434509D&op=index}
Thawte Notary - https{www.thawte.com/cgi/personal/wot/directory.exe?node=312
}
GSWoT Introducer - {GSWoT:US75 5434509D Jon P. Gorrono <jpgorrono -
gswot.org>}
http{ats.ucdavis.edu}

Sent from Davis, CA, United States