[Building Sakai] Mailtool problem with attachments in 2.5.3

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Oct 9 03:02:45 PDT 2009

Hi all.

I answer to myself. They can't open attachments in the Mail Tool folders
because they haven't the read permission in the Resources tool. They
seem to be related.

There is a JIRA about this issue in
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15824

Thanks and regards.

--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Tras la derrota de Goliath, los gigantes dejaron de imponer tanto
respeto. (Richard P. Feynman)