[Building Sakai] how to access sakai 2.5.5 services?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 02:21:03 PDT 2009

Hi Vo,

The appbuilder has the injection code already. Check for
applicationContext.xml in your tool's WEB-INF folder which will give
any dependencies you need into your tool.

You also have a pack/components folder which you can inject any Sakai
services into your logic layer. Create a basic CRUD app in the
appbuilder (with Wicket as the presentation technology simply because
it rules) and you'll see it all in there.

cheers,
Steve