[Building Sakai] Java 1.6 for Sakai 2.7

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:52:25 PDT 2009

I saw the following on my trimmed down Sakai development instance of
trunk on OSX and java 6:
Failure to build search tests.
Failure build Rwiki.
Most JSF tools fail to start.

I created JIRAs for what I saw but it was awhile ago at this point.
-AZ

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Seth Theriault <slt at columbia.edu> wrote:
> David Haines wrote:
>
>> There is already some information about issues with switching the
>> Jira, but the last update was in May.  Can everyone with additional
>> information about issues or existing activity on moving to 1.6 update
>> the Jira?
>
> Back in early September, trunk was building fine with 1.6; at
> startup, there was a Samigo error, but things ran.
>
> I just tried to build again with an updated trunk, but it failed
> due to a repeated method in the Rwiki code. I'll be sending a
> separate e-mail about that.
>
> Seth

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile