[Building Sakai] Continuum, Hudson, Bamboo or some other ci server app

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Tue Oct 6 17:13:20 PDT 2009

We recently switched from cruise control to hudson and have been
really happy.  We are doing Sakai and Kuali builds this way, and have
found the master/slave configuration hudson has to be really useful in
speeding up the time to populate databases, because you can drop a
hudson slave on a local network to the database and have the master
call it, for Kuali this is a big issue, there's a lot of database
seeding going on.

It took us about 15 minutes to get hudson integrated with our ldap.
We also use green balls and the jira plugin.

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart