[Building Sakai] sakai css modification

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Mon Oct 5 06:32:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

It is hard to tell from your description. Do you have a url with the changes
that can be visited?

The documentation is at:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/architecture/sakai_
skin.doc

We can also chat while we take a look at your changes (AIM: gonzaldsilverio,
Skype: gonzalsilverio).

    -Gonzalo