[Building Sakai] Nightly2 trunk build broken?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:58:58 PDT 2009

So how come if we manually go into the site-manage project and issue a
build it will work, but fail when its part of the full build?

Have their been any additional plugins introduced into the main poms
that could be breaking it?
<begin speculation>
If so, maybe the particular plugin has a bug whereby there is a limit
to the number of artifacts that can be built at any one time (say 99)
and it just so happens that the site-manage-api artifact is at that
golden number (ie 99th in the list), since there seems to be nothing
wrong with it. Each project has 3 or 4 module each, its a possibility
it could hit some predetermined number around that spot.
<speculation off>

Totally random thoughts there!

Steve