[Building Sakai] Nightly2 trunk build broken?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Oct 1 13:40:09 PDT 2009

I've been working on 2.6.1 release stuff, attending a feverish three-
year-old and watching my slow connection pull down jar after jar into
an absolutely empty .m2/repository as I build trunk against a fresh
Tomcat (5.5.26) and empty MySQL db (5.0.83).  The build has yet to
explode but I see that two versions of the kernel have been installed
in the repo (1.1.0-beta01 and 1.1.0-beta02-SNAPSHOT).  That's not so
good.

More news in a bit.

Anth