[Building Sakai] Continuum, Hudson, Bamboo or some other ci server app

Mark Breuker mbreuker at loi.nl
Thu Oct 1 09:06:16 PDT 2009

Hi Anth,

We are also experimenting with Continuous integration. We started with
Continuum but somehow it kept loosing its user account data. We are now
testing Bamboo which was easier to setup and seems more feature rich
(didn't do a side-by-side comparison though).

Also there is an active user base for Bamboo developing plugins to
extend its functionality.

- Mark