[Building Sakai] Continuum, Hudson, Bamboo or some other ci server app

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Thu Oct 1 08:40:16 PDT 2009

CARET uses continuum and opencast and dspace use bamboo. I personally
prefer bamboo but have used hudson as well and it is also a good one.
These are all mostly point and click depending on what you want to do.

-AZ

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Anthony Whyte <arwhyte at umich.edu> wrote:
> I'd like to implement a continuous integration server in order to perform
> automated builds, releases, etc..  I am interested in opinions relative to
> the strength and weaknesses of Continuum, Hudson, Bamboo, CruiseControl and
> any others the community may have experience in using.  One important
> selection criterion would be to choose a system that has a user base in the
> Sakai Community so that a pool of experienced admins could be drawn on for
> advice, etc.  UCT has a Continuum server running while Oxford, I believe,
> uses Hudson.
>
> Suggestions and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Anth

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile