[Building Sakai] sakai stable version and where do we get please suggest.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:53:43 PDT 2009

Here is the info about persistence (ie database) in Sakai:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Persistence

You can use Hibernate or JDBC. Take a look at the source of a CRUD
tool generated from the Sakai App Builder:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+App+Builder

It will show you how the DAO works.

Steve