[Building Sakai] sakai stable version and where do we get please suggest.

Ravinder Kankanala ravinder_kankanala at persistent.co.in
Thu Oct 1 00:43:04 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

In our sakai project, how we are achieving database connection management.

Here what I understood, We are mentioning all the database related properties in sakai.properties file.

But through in java classes how we are implementing I couldn't get flow from DAO layer to database layer whether we are using Hibernate session factory or JDBC or Spring.

Actually we need to implement multitenant feature in sakai project, could you please suggest on this.

Thanks,
Ravinder