[Building Sakai] Sakai 2+ 3 hybrid: 403 on /sakai-login-tool/container

Christian Vuerings vueringschristian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:48:37 PST 2009

Paul,

We are using the following lines in our sakai.properties files:

top.login=false
container.login=true
login.k2.authentication=true
login.k2.authentication.vaildateUrl=http://localhost:8008/var/cluster/
user.cookie.json?c=

These are injected by the nightly script from Lance [1].

Christian

[1] http://github.com/lancespeelmon/open-experiments/blob/master/hybrid/config/nightly.sh